Once you have completed your course in Claro, you may want to make it available to students on the Web.
This option does not provide any tracking but is a great way to provide your courses as samples, open courseware, refreshers, and other purposes on your web site.
When exporting a Web course, all the course elements and associated files are wrapped in a package (a ZIP file) and downloaded to your local computer. This zip file is then uploaded to your web site.
To publish a Web package from your course:
- Click the Publish button in the QuickLinks toolbar.
- Click Web. The Publishing Options window opens.
- The Title and Comment/Description field as well as the publish date are pre-populated for you. The Title and Description are stored in the package metadata.
- Select a Publishing Profile or click the ... button to create a new publishing profile or edit an existing one. Once you associate a Publishing Profile with a course, Claro remembers it the next time you publish the course. The profile lets you set the Test, Navigation, and Behavior Options for the course package. See Publishing Profile Options for more information.
- Click the Publish button. The course is quickly packaged.
- After the packaging is complete, click the Download Package link and save the zipped file to your hard drive.
NOTE: You can also choose Publish from the Application Menu. Select an option from the list.