You can add a glossary term to Claro and use it in your course to provide a definition to the learner.
To add a glossary term:
- Select a word in your course.
- Click the Glossary button on the Home tab ribbon.
- Click the Add button in Manage Glossary Terms.
- Enter a Definition.
- Enter an Attribution to provide credit for the definition.
- You can Record Pronunciation to provide an audio clip for the term. You may need to click Allow in the Flash settings alert the first time you use this. Then, click the Record button, record your pronunciation using your microphone, and click Apply when you're done.
- Click the Global Glossaries checkbox to allow the glossary term to be used by anyone throughout your Claro account and/or the Project Glossaries checkbox to allow the glossary term to be used by anyone throughout the same Claro project classification. Note: Project glossaries display only if projects are defined and if the account is a Workgroup.
- Click Submit.
- Later, if you want to apply that definition to another occurrence of the same word, you can use the term displayed in the glossary list.
Note: When you Publish your course, make sure to include the Global and/or Project Glossaries as Options in your Publishing Profile.