The Help tab ribbon offers easy access to all support materials. You can also get help using Claro in the Search Help field, Knowledge Base articles, Support Forum, and also from our video tutorials on YouTube.
This Getting Started in Claro guide shows how to access Support and Help.
When you’re in Claro, type a topic in the quick Search Help field at the top of the Claro screen (see our YouTube video Search Help for more information. Related topics appear in a drop-down menu. Click one to open it and leave it open as long as you like while you’re working.
You can also drag the bottom right corner of the window to re-size it. Click the arrow on the title bar to minimize or maximize the window. Drag the bar to the ribbon to dock it for later.
Click the “Open full article” link to open the article in a new tab or window. Click the X to close the article window.
Knowledge Base articles
To access the Knowledge Base articles:
- Click the Application Menu in the upper-left corner.
- Click Help.
- Use the Table of Contents to browse through the topics or use Search to jump directly to a topic.
NOTE: The Help link is also available in your User Account menu.
User Support Forum
To access the User Support Forum:
- Click the Search Help field at the top of the Claro screen beside your account name.
- Start typing a topic or question in the field. Related Knowledge Base articles appear in a drop-down menu.
- Click a topic to open it.
- You can also Give Feedback about Claro and vote for and submit ideas for new features right in the forum (see our YouTube video Give Feedback for more information).
NOTE: You can also click the Get Support icon on the communication bar, or click Get Support in your User Account menu in the upper-right corner or from the Application Menu in the upper-left corner. See our YouTube video Get Support for more information)
Start typing a topic or question in the Message subject field. Related Knowledge Base articles appear on the left-side of the window.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for in the related articles, send the message directly to us right from the Support Forum!
Your email message is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also email us directly if you prefer.
Our video on YouTube may help you learn more about these features:
Other video tutorials are also available from our dominKnow Learning System’s YouTube channel. NOTE: right-click to open this link in a new tab or browser.