If your audio is embedded in a PowerPoint file, you can extract the audio files by doing the following:
- Save the presentation as a .pptx.
- Navigate to the file in Windows Explorer, right click it and select rename.
- Add “.zip” to the end of the file name so it looks like this: “filename.pptx.zip”.
- Click enter.
- Now, double click the file, then double click the ppt folder, then double click the media folder. You should see a list of all the media files in your PowerPoint.
- Extract the files you want and they can be added to your course in Claro.