You can add a number of types of documents to a page in Claro. These files can be opened and saved by the learner.
Files are added as a link to an element on your page.
To add an action to open a file:
- Select an element you want to have trigger the Action.
- Select Links from the Interaction tab.
- Select Link to File.
- Choose Select a file from the Library.
- The Media Library opens. Select the file you want to open.
- Select Insert.
- Choose whether you want the file to Open In a New Window or in a Modal.
- Select Update.
Document file types supported: