You can upload a zip package containing many media files to the Media Library.
You can upload zipped files up to a maximum of 100 MB. If you attempt to upload a larger file, a notification prompt informs you that the file exceeds the limit.
To import a zip file (compressed package of files) to the Media Library:
- Click the Import Zip button.
- The File Upload window opens. Search for the zipped file you want to import.
- Click Open to begin the upload. The file uploads and is uncompressed. Your media files open in the Upload Assets window.
- In the Uploads window, click Properties to give each extracted file a description and tags. These will help you and others when searching for appropriate media within the library. Click Delete to delete an individual file and remove it from the Media Library. Click Clear when you’re finished, or click the X in the upper-right corner of the Uploads window to close the window.
- Your media files are now in the library. Select a media file and click Insert to add it to your page.