You can add Metadata (Title, Description, Tags, Copyright, Vendor, Summary, Status, Disclaimer, Compliance) to your course by following the steps below:
- Double-click your course icon in the Course panel to open the Course Properties right fly-out panel.
- Select the Metadata button at the bottom of the panel.
- Enter the appropriate information into the various fields.
- Select Update to accept the new Metadata content.
- Select Update again from the Course Properties panel to accept all changes you have applied to these properties.
Note: The Title and Description fields will mirror the information displayed in the right panel when you first open it.