There are a couple of options available to you when editing an existing Theme Designer theme. You can either make changes to an existing theme and save those changes to the theme, or you can save your changes as a new theme:
- From the Application Menu select Organization.
- Select Theme Browser (Beta).
- Select the theme you wish to edit, and the select Edit.
- Make the desired changes to the theme.
- Select the red Application Menu button, and choose:
a) Save if you want to replace the existing theme with the changes you've made, or
b) Save As to create a new theme from your edits. Enter a new Theme Title and select OK.