Claro includes an extensive clip art library of images.
To insert a clip art image:
- Click the Insert tab.
- Click the Clipart button in the Media section.
- In the Clipart Browser that opens, search for an image.
- You can filter the browser by Categories using the drop-down list on the right side.
- Select a size from the drop-down list in the lower left corner. If you mouse-over an image, the sizes in pixels display along the bottom of the browser.
- Select an image and click Preview to see the image in that size displayed in a preview window.
- Click the Reset button to clear the search results.
- Click Insert to insert the image on your page.
- Click the Close button or X to close the Browser window.
All stock asset browsers (People, Bubbles, Symbols, Clipart) retain the last selections you made. These preferences include the location of the browser on the stage, its size and state (minimized/maximized), the category/filter last used, the last used size, and the last search term. The first time a browser is opened it is empty and you can start by picking a category and option.
NOTE: You can minimize the Browser by clicking the arrow on the top-right corner. You can also drag the minimized Browser up onto the “blank” area on the ribbon. It remains there while you work, even when you switch tabs. When you need to use it again, click the arrow again to maximize and drag the Browser back into a convenient location.