Claro includes an extensive library of speech bubbles.
To insert a speech bubble:
- Click the Insert tab.
- Click the Bubbles button in the Characters section.
- In the Speech Bubbles Browser that opens, search for a suitable bubble.
- You can filter the browser by Categories using the drop-down list on the right side.
- Select a size from the drop-down list in the lower left corner. If you mouse-over an image, the sizes in pixels display along the bottom of the browser.
- Select an image and click Preview to see the image in that size displayed in a preview window.
- Click the Reset button to clear the search results.
- Click Insert to insert the image on your page.
- Click the Close button or X to close the Browser window.
Dimensions of speech bubbles
The images go by width and the height is determined by each image:
- Extra Large: 350px (w)
- Large: 250px (w)
- Med: 200px (w)
- Small: 150px (w)
- Extra Small: 100px (w)
All stock asset browsers (People, Bubbles, Symbols, Clipart) retain the last selections you made. These preferences include the location of the browser on the stage, its size and state (minimized/maximized), the category/filter last used, the last used size, and the last search term. The first time a browser is opened it is empty and you can start by picking a category and option.
NOTE: You can minimize the Browser by clicking the arrow on the top-right corner. You can also drag the minimized Browser up onto the “blank” area on the ribbon. It remains there while you work, even when you switch tabs. When you need to use it again, click the arrow again to maximize and drag the Browser back into a convenient location.
REMEMBER: You can use the Image Editor to flip a bubble horizontally or even vertically in order to position it effectively on your page. Select the bubble image, click the Image Tools tab, and click Modify Image.