Learning objects are self-standing, reusable objects created to address a specific instructional objective. See Re-use of Learning Objects for more information.
A stated instructional objective is the basis upon which a Learning Object exists within Claro.
A Learning Object can be reinforced by a review and tested with test questions.
The construct of a Learning Object comprises several components, including:
- A stated objective referred to as a description
- The knowledge content (the topic information and assets including any media files)
- A review or practice exercise
- An assessment (test questions)
- Keywords, terms and/or phrases