If you have forgotten your Claro password, click the Forgot Password link on the Claro sign-in page. A form opens. Enter your first name, last name, and email address. An automated email is sent from the system to your email address with a reset password. Update your password in Claro once you sign back in to the system.
To update your password, see Change my password.
Request a password reset by email
You can also request a password reset by email if you have forgotten your Claro password and are having trouble receiving the automated email from the system.
- Click Reset Password on your Claro sign in window.
- Click the Contact Support link right in the Reset Password box.
- A pre-populated email message opens.
- Leave the Subject as-is and enter your First Name, Last Name, and Email address in the Body of the email (as requested in the Body).
- Claro support receives the message and sends an email from a dominKnow administrator email address containing the information, “Your password for Claro has been reset to: …”.