Insert stock image assets on your Claro pages, including people, speech bubbles, symbols, and clipart.
Choose from over 30 characters available in different clothing styles and many different poses in the People Browser. There are also a range of speech Bubbles that work well with the people in scenarios. Symbols in a variety of colors can be added, such as arrows, characters, and feedback. The Clipart browser contains hundreds of images in many different categories.
To use a stock asset browser:
- Click the Insert tab (or to open the People Browser from a media placeholder, click the People Browser icon).
- Click the stock asset button to open the browser (People Browser, Bubbles, Symbols, Clipart).
- Click the Categories or Filters drop-down to choose a category and filter the images.
- Click the Reset button to reset the browser with no filters.
- The People Browser also contains a toggle button for “People used in this course” and “All People”.
- Select an image or, in the People Browser, select a person character for more options. You can then choose a clothing style such as Business, Casual, or Medical and apply more filters.
- You can use the More… button to see additional images, if available.
- Select an image and then choose an image size from the drop-down list in the lower left area of the browser.
- Click the Preview button to see a preview of the image at that size.
- Click the Insert button to add the image to your page or simply drag the image from the browser and drop it onto your page.
- You can minimize a browser by clicking the Minimize arrow at the right of the top bar.
- You can then drag the minimized browser anywhere on the stage or ribbon so it's quickly available again.