When you’re in Claro, type a topic in the Search Help field at the top of the Claro screen.
Related topics appear in a drop-down menu:
- Click an article to open it.
- You can also drag the bottom right corner of the window to re-size it.
- Click the arrow on the title bar to minimize or maximize the window.
- Drag the bar to the ribbon to dock it for later.
- Click the “Open full article” link to open the article in a new tab or window.
- Click the X to close the article window.
You can also click Help or Get Support in the Application Menu or your User Account menu to access the Claro Knowledge Base articles.
We also post links to tutorials, sample courses, and tips on the SplashBoard in Claro and on the dominKnow YouTube channel. NOTE: Right-click the link to open it in a new tab or window.