When you initially add a new page, you can name the page right in the Course Structure. Anytime after that, you can open the Page Properties to change the name, add a description and tags, see the modification history and any reviewer notes.
To edit Page Properties:
- To edit page properties, simply double-click a page in the Course Structure. The Page Properties right-panel opens.
- The Details tab in the Page Properties panel allows you to add a Description and Tags to help identify the page for easier searches. To enter multiple tags, enter a space between each one.
- The History tab displays page history.
- The Notes tab displays Reviewer Notes associated with the page.
- The Citations tab displays the citations on the page. To reorder citations, drag and drop them in the table.
- Click the Update button after you make changes to save them. Click the Cancel button to leave the page as-is.